Re: v814 + OSX10.4.6 builds OK, but fails launch ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: v814 + OSX10.4.6 builds OK, but fails launch ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Richard <openmacnews@gmail.com> writes:
>   LOG:  00000: could not read symbolic link "postmaster"
>   LOCATION:  resolve_symlinks, exec.c:338
>   FATAL:  XX000: /usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster: could not locate my
> own executable path
>   LOCATION:  PostmasterMain, postmaster.c:435

> known?

Nope, and we do have OS X machines in the buildfarm, so I think we'd
have noticed if there were a generic problem.  I don't recall any recent
changes in that area of the code, either.  Have you built PG
successfully before on this same machine?  If so, what was the last
version that worked for you?  Is there anything out of the ordinary
about the filesystem or directory path you installed PG on?