Re: Parallel safety tagging of extension functions

От Andreas Karlsson
Тема Re: Parallel safety tagging of extension functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 06/17/2016 09:11 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> I was kind of hoping you'd have a new version of this posted already.
> beta2 is wrapping on Monday, and I'm inclined to shelve anything that
> isn't done by then for the next release.  And I don't really plan to
> work much this weekend.

Here they are. Shelve them if you like. They are some of the least
important extensions that still should be fixed so they can end up in 10
if you do not find the time.

Andreas

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: parallel.c is not marked as test covered
Сообщение: Re: parallel.c is not marked as test covered