Re: [BUGS] BUG #13856: JDBC driver 1207 not picking up properties

От danap
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #13856: JDBC driver 1207 not picking up properties
Дата
Re: [BUGS] BUG #13856: JDBC driver 1207 not picking up properties
Список pgsql-jdbc
This does not appear to have been addressed with the latest 1208 driver
nor does it appear to have been added as an issue in Github.

Unless there is another way of enabling SSL via the JDBC interface this
is a big DEAL for my future use of PostgreSQL via the JDBC.

danap.