[CommitFest App] Feature request -- review e-mail additions

От José Luis Tallón
Тема [CommitFest App] Feature request -- review e-mail additions
Дата
Re: [CommitFest App] Feature request -- review e-mail additions  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,
    Just wanted to suggest two minor mods to the review e-mails
auto-generated by the app:

* Prepend a [review] tag to the e-mail subject    ... so that e-mails sent to -hackers will read  " [HACKERS]
[review] <patch title goes here>"

* Auto-CC the patch author on this e-mail    I guess this should speed up reactions / make communication a bit
more fluid.

Dunno whether it'd be appreciated if I posted a tentative patch ¿?

Thanks,
    / J.L.