Re: 2016-03 Commitfest

От David Steele
Тема Re: 2016-03 Commitfest
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The 2016-03 commitfest is nearly over!

There are still a number of patches in need of review and a few that
still have no reviewer
(https://commitfest.postgresql.org/9/?status=1&reviewer=-2).

Needs review: 28 (was 55 last week)
Needs *reviewer*: 4 (was 12 last week)

If you are signed up to review a patch please do that as soon as
possible or try to find somebody else who can take your place.

Waiting on Author: 16 (was 11 last week)

If your patch is in this state then please respond to questions or post
a new patch *as soon as possible*.  With a tight deadline for feature
freeze patches that have not been addressed/updated will likely be
closed on Friday.

Committed: 70 (was 56 last week)
Rejected: 5 (unchanged since last week)
Returned with Feedback: 18 (was 11 last week)

So we are 63% done with the commitfest with just a few days to go.
Let's get cracking and see what we can get done before Friday!

Thanks,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net