Re: PGday Philly with DjangoCon?

От Josh berkus
Тема Re: PGday Philly with DjangoCon?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 03/24/2016 11:31 AM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 11:22:32AM -0700, Joshua Drake wrote:
>> On 03/24/2016 10:45 AM, Josh berkus wrote:
>>> Folks (esp. Bruce & Jan):
>>>
>>> DjangoCon this year is July 17-22 in Philadelphia:
>>>
>>> https://2016.djangocon.us
>>>
>>> Given that, it seems like we *really* ought to organize a pgDay either
>>> before the conference or during the sprints.
>>
>> Adding Jimmy...
>>
>> Django is already present at PgConf.US, it may worth while to have that team
>> reach out to see if we can reciprocate.
>
> Great. I will be in town on those dates too.

There are three days which would make sense:

1. The day before DjangoCon starts, Saturday the 16th.

2. The day of the tutorials, Sunday the 17th.

3. During the sprints, July 21 or 22.

This will partly depend on what's actually available at/near the venue.

Note that I can't commit to organzing this, and might not even be able
to attend, depending on how some other conferences go (there are way too
many darned container events).

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)

Сообщение: Re: PGday Philly with DjangoCon?
Сообщение: Re: PGday Philly with DjangoCon?