Re: WIP: Access method extendability

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: WIP: Access method extendability
Дата
Re: WIP: Access method extendability  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
>> I don't see any objection, is consensus reached? I'm close to comiit
>> that...
>>

> I did only cursory review on the bloom contrib module and don't really have
> complaints there, but I know you can review that one. I'd like the English of
> the generic_xlog.c description improved but I won't get to it before weekend.

So, per patch status:
create-amready
generic-xlogneed to fix comments/docs
bloom-contribneed review. I'm an original author of this module and of course      I can do some review of it but,
seems,it's needed more eyes.

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

От: Corey Huinker
Сообщение: Re: Re: Add generate_series(date,date) and generate_series(date,date,integer)