Re: Reworks of CustomScan serialization/deserialization

От Petr Jelinek
Тема Re: Reworks of CustomScan serialization/deserialization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 15/03/16 05:03, Kouhei Kaigai wrote:
> Petr,
>
> The attached patch is the revised one that follows the new extensible-
> node routine.
>
> It is almost same the previous version except for:
> - custom-apis.[ch] was renamed to custom-node.[ch]
> - check for the length of custom-scan-method name followed
>    the manner of RegisterExtensibleNodeMethods()

Hi,

looks good, only nitpick I have is that it probably should be
custom_node.h with underscore given that we use underscore everywhere
(except for libpq and for some reason atomic ops).

--   Petr Jelinek                  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/  PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training &
Services