Re: Password identifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol

От Valery Popov
Тема Re: Password identifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

On 03/15/2016 06:59 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> The set of patches I am proposing here does not go through those code
> paths, and this is likely an aggregate failure.
Michael, you were right. It was incorrect installation of contrib binaries.
Now all tests pass OK, both check-world and installcheck-world,
Thanks.

--
Regards,
Valery Popov

От: Stas Kelvich
Сообщение: Re: eXtensible Transaction Manager API (v2)
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Parallel Aggregate