Re: Soliciting Feedback on Improving Server-Side Programming Documentation

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Soliciting Feedback on Improving Server-Side Programming Documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/15/2016 10:02 AM, Corey Huinker wrote:

> Some of these things may seem obvious/trivial to you. I would argue that
> they're only obvious in retrospect, and the more obvious-to-you things
> we robustly document, the quicker we accumulate programmers who are
> capable of agreeing that it's obvious, and that's good for the community.
>
> I'm aware that some of these APIs change frequently. In those cases, I
> suggest that we make note of that on the same page.

I think this is all great. You may find some automated assistance from
doxygen.postgresql.org .

Sincerely,

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/                        +1-503-667-4564

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13685: Archiving while idle every archive_timeout with wal_level hot_standby