Re: amcheck (B-Tree integrity checking tool)

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: amcheck (B-Tree integrity checking tool)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/11/16 6:45 PM, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> I'll add that if people like the interface you propose. (Overloading
> the VACUUM cost delay functions to cause a delay for amcheck
> functions, too).

I thought that had already been overloaded by CIC, but I'm not finding
reference to it... ANALYZE does use it though, so the ship has already
sorta sailed.

I'm actually a bit surprised cost delay isn't used anywhere else. As
more background operations are added I suspect users will want it at
some point.