Re: MinGW versus _strtoui64() ?

От Petr Jelinek
Тема Re: MinGW versus _strtoui64() ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 13/03/16 04:24, Tom Lane wrote:
> Petr Jelinek <petr@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
>> On 13/03/16 03:30, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> Per a comment from Petr Jelinek, I added this in commit 23a27b039d94ba35:
>>>
>>> #ifdef WIN32
>>> return _strtoui64(str, endptr, base);
>>> #else ...
>>>
>>> Several of the Windows buildfarm members are good with that, but
>>> narwhal is not:
>
>> Looks like it has to be limited to MSVC not WIN32, mingw does not have it.
>
> So you're thinking "#ifdef _MSC_VER"?  Or something else?

Sorry for brevity, yes, that should work, afaics mingw has strtoul so
the code should compile fine with that ifdef. Also just checked to make
sure, the _strtoui64 was added in VS 7.0 (the version before VS 2003) so
should work well enough compatibility wise.

--   Petr Jelinek                  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/  PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training &
Services

Сообщение: Re: MinGW versus _strtoui64() ?
Сообщение: Re: MinGW versus _strtoui64() ?