Re: Proposal: BSD Authentication support

От David Steele
Тема Re: Proposal: BSD Authentication support
Дата
Re: Proposal: BSD Authentication support  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/14/16 11:22 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 2:27 AM, Marisa Emerson <mje@insec.sh> wrote:
>> I've attached the latest version of this patch. I've fixed up an issue with
>> the configuration scripts that I missed.
> Looks reasonable on a quick read-through.  Can anyone with access to a
> BSD system review and test?

Is anyone with access to/experience with BSD able to review and test
this patch?  Seems like it would make a great addition to 9.6.

Thanks,

--
-David
david@pgmasters.net