Re: Small patch for pgstat.c: fix comment + pgindent

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: Small patch for pgstat.c: fix comment + pgindent
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Thanks for the report.

On 2016/03/10 18:05, Aleksander Alekseev wrote:
> Hello
>
> I noticed:
>
> http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=b6fb6471f6afaf649e52f38269fd8c5c60647669
>
> ... that comments for procedures pgstat_progress_update_param and
> pgstat_progress_end_command are identical. Here is a patch that fixes
> this. Also one empty line added after running pgindent on this file.

This was reported on an in-progress thread[1] and I sent a patch in reply:

Thanks,
Amit

[1]
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/8f95982489b849c7ae662f20e908ad52@MP-MSGSS-MBX007.msg.nttdata.co.jp

От: Aleksander Alekseev
Сообщение: Small patch for pgstat.c: fix comment + pgindent