Re: JPUG wants to have a copyright notice on the translated doc

От Josh berkus
Тема Re: JPUG wants to have a copyright notice on the translated doc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/04/2016 06:01 PM, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:

> I imagine kind of an extream case: a bad guy removes "Copyright
> 1996-2016 The PostgreSQL Global Development Group" and replaces it
> with his/her copyright.

The PostgreSQL license does not permit that; you have to retain the
original copyright notice.  You can *add* whatever you want.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)

Сообщение: Re: Freeze avoidance of very large table.
Сообщение: Re: Freeze avoidance of very large table.