Re: [ANNOUNCE] Save the Date: PgConf Silicon Valley 2016

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] Save the Date: PgConf Silicon Valley 2016
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 03/02/2016 06:10 PM, Josh berkus wrote:

>> Their message and their pricing will help SV here.
>
> There's also the fact that SV is an established event with the support
> of SFPUG, and Vision is not.  It really seems like a bizarre, and
> probably regrettable, move on EDB's part.

I think SV is going to be more valuable from a community perspective
exactly because of SFPUG and considering EDB is a closed source company
now, it makes sense that they would start to go this route.

Sincerely,

JD

                         +1-503-667-4564

Сообщение: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Save the Date: PgConf Silicon Valley 2016
Сообщение: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Save the Date: PgConf Silicon Valley 2016