Re: Confusing with commit time usage in logical decoding

От Artur Zakirov
Тема Re: Confusing with commit time usage in logical decoding
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello, Andres

You have introduced a large replication progress tracking infrastructure
last year. And there is a problem described at the link in the quote below.

Attached patch fix this issue. Is this patch correct? I will be grateful
if it is and if it will be committed.

Thanks.

--
Artur Zakirov