Re: Releasing in September

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Releasing in September
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/21/16 2:29 AM, Amit Kapila wrote:
> I also think there should be some way to give credit to CFM, if it is
> difficult to do anything related to money, then we can enforce that if
> CFM submits any patches for next CF, then those should be prioritised.

Personally, I don't see why we have our scarcest resource doing what is
essentially a project management task, especially when at least one
commercial company has offered to donate paid staff time.

I don't think the last CF of 9.6 is the time to experiment, but I think
we should try using a PM for the first CF of 9.7.