Re: Packages for Ubuntu Wily

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Packages for Ubuntu Wily
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/08/2016 07:35 AM, Adrian Klaver wrote:

>> depend on a package
>> pgdg-keyring
>> , and that package doesn't seem to be available in the "
>> wily-pgdg
>> " distribution in the apt repo.
>> Also, pgadmin3 seems to be missing in that distribution.
>>
>> Am I doing something wrong? Or is this a bug in the packaging?

Looks like you may have missed this step:

sudo apt-get install wget ca-certificates
wget --quiet -O - https://www.postgresql.org/media/keys/ACCC4CF8.asc |
sudo apt-key add -
sudo apt-get update

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade 9.4 -> 9.5 with pg_trgm fails for me
От: Karsten Hilbert
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade 9.4 -> 9.5 with pg_trgm fails for me