Re: JDBC 9.4 1205 released

От Jeremy Whiting
Тема Re: JDBC 9.4 1205 released
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 01/12/15 15:23, Jeremy Whiting wrote:
> On 03/11/15 21:12, Dave Cramer wrote:
>> I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to this release we are
>> making great strides in improving the performance and quality of the
>> driver!
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Dave Cramer
> Hi,
>  I commented on 130 removal in the commit [1] for release 1205. My use
> case is using Wildfly application server with datasource configuration.
> For example

> <xa-datasource-property name="logLevel">2</xa-datasource-property>
>
>  Without the line of code debug logging is broken. Was the code causing
> a problem ?
>
> Regards,
> Jeremy
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/commit/84b28eb9f450f844d375a427816ef1758ff66b18

Hi Dave,
 Thanks Dave for pulling in my changes to fix property loading.
 For everyone's benefit the driver checks DataSource, programmatic then
initialization value for log level.

 Despite the PR being accepted logging is still not showing messages. I
added a comment [2] regarding line 140-141 which is the next cause.

Regards,
Jeremy

[2]
https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/commit/84b28eb9f450f844d375a427816ef1758ff66b18#commitcomment-14849037