Re: get this warning from pgAdmin

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: get this warning from pgAdmin
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/12/2015 10:02 AM, anj patnaik wrote:
> I get this warning when trying to fetch data for a postgres db. Does
> this indicate a real issue? Thanks

Well it means the statistics for the table are out of touch with
reality. The database will not fall over, but your queries against the
table will be using stale statistics when the query planner sets up the
query.

> Running VACUUM recommended
> The estimated rowcount on the table "recorder" deviates significantly
> from the actual rowcount. You should run VACUUM ANALYZE on this table.

I would take the suggestion, or you can wait till autovacuum hits the table.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: can postgres run well on NFS mounted partitions?
Сообщение: Re: can postgres run well on NFS mounted partitions?