Re: Mention FK creation take ShareRowExclusiveLock on referencedtable

От Adrien NAYRAT
Тема Re: Mention FK creation take ShareRowExclusiveLock on referencedtable
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 9/21/18 8:13 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 08:23:45AM +0200, Adrien Nayrat wrote:
>> Yes, here is the patch.
>
> Thanks Adrien.  I have reworded a bit the thing, fixed a typo, and
> pushed down to v11 where this applied without conflicts.

thanks! As it could happen even on previous version, should we backpatch
for the documentation?

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Mention FK creation take ShareRowExclusiveLock on referencedtable
Сообщение: Re: Mention FK creation take ShareRowExclusiveLock on referencedtable