Re: 36.3 Writing Tigger Functions in C

От Marko Tiikkaja
Тема Re: 36.3 Writing Tigger Functions in C
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 8/11/15 12:47 PM, Dmitry Igrishin wrote:
> tg_trigtuple:
> I'm not sure why "skip the operation" is here:
> "if you don't want to replace the row with a different one (in the
> case of INSERT) or skip the operation"

Returning NULL from a row-level BEFORE trigger skips the operation which
fired the trigger.  So for an INSERT, any triggers which would otherwise
fire after the current trigger are not fired, and the row is not
INSERTed into the table.

.m

Сообщение: Re: 36.3 Writing Tigger Functions in C
Сообщение: Re: 36.3 Writing Tigger Functions in C