Re: Odbc through vpn

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Odbc through vpn
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 03/19/2015 03:01 AM, Enrico wrote:
> Hi, I did a migration from postgresql 8.1 to 9.4.1 and I have this problem, only for clients who work through the
vpn,queries are very slow and this problem did not exist before migration,the network is the same , the server is the
same,the current version of postgresql is 9.4.1 and odbc is the latest 32-bit version.
> For the clients who work in LAN , ODBC works fine.

> Can anyone help me?

To be clear and get more information:

1) What OSes are you using for clients, server?

2) You upgraded from Postgres 8.1 --> 9.4.

3) You say you are using latest 32 bit version of ODBC, so was that
upgraded at the same time?

4) What is the exact version of the ODBC driver you are using?

5) What happens if you run the queries remotely without going through ODBC?

Wonder if it is related to this thread about SSL compression?:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAKwe89Cj7KQ3BZDoUXLF5KBZ8X6icKXHi2Y1mDzTut3PNrH2VA@mail.gmail.com

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Ralph Stefan
Сообщение: BUG #12878: Update fails with ODBC driver 9.0.3.400
От: Kadri Raudsepp
Сообщение: Problem with client_encoding and PsqlODBC driver.