Feature request: option to highlight function calls in the SQL editor.

От sunset9002
Тема Feature request: option to highlight function calls in the SQL editor.
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello:

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to do a feature request,
so excuse me if I'm wrong.

I believe that it would be very useful to have an option to highlight or
colour the calls to functions in the SQL editor. One tries to structure
the queries so that they're as much readable as possible. However,
sometimes one has to "struggle" against legacy queries that are a
complete mess, with lots of nested calls to functions. In these cases,
it's specially necessary to rely on a feature like this.

Right now we can set the colour of identifiers. However, "identifiers"
is a very broad term and covers from function calls to table names.

Thank you!