Re: BUG #11948: Error when installing PostgreSQL 9.3 server

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: BUG #11948: Error when installing PostgreSQL 9.3 server
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 11/17/2014 11:27 PM, IPN Bala GSS TVL wrote:

> I further analyzed and found that the server what i tried to install
> is a machine which act as two server using VM ware. It may be the
> problem. After I tested it using another server without VM ware, it is
> succeeded.

I run postgresql on Linux (CentOS 6, mostly) on VMware ESXI all the
time, never had any problems (other than self-induced, hah!)

Сообщение: Re: BUG #12000: "CROSS JOIN" not equivalent to ","
Сообщение: Re: BUG #12000: "CROSS JOIN" not equivalent to ","