Re: pgsql: Support frontend-backend protocol communication using a shm_mq.

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: pgsql: Support frontend-backend protocol communication using a shm_mq.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 10/31/14 12:47 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> Support frontend-backend protocol communication using a shm_mq.

This fails cpluspluscheck.

src/include/libpq/pqmq.h needs to include something that defines StringInfo.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Oops, I fumbled the backpatch of pg_upgrade changes.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Oops, I fumbled the backpatch of pg_upgrade changes.