Re: BUG #3236: Partitioning has problem with timestamp and timestamptz data type

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #3236: Partitioning has problem with timestamp and timestamptz data type
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Christian Gonzalez" <christian.gonzalez@sigis.com.ve> writes:
> When you use timestamp and timestamptz data type for partitioning
> implementation, your postgresql partitioning  implementation doesen't work
> fine when you make a SELECT using this columns type.

Your example is a bit silly, since you created a table partitioned on
logdate, then added two unrelated columns and expected the system to
assume the table was partitioned on those.  I suppose this is a mistake
in the example, but it's not clear what the real complaint is.