Re: “Core” function in Postgres

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: “Core” function in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 24/09/14 11:29, Mingzhe Li wrote:
> Hi experts,
>
> I want to know what's the "core" function used in Postgres server? I am
> looking for something corresponding to main() in a simple C program. I
> want to know the file path and the function name. I am using Postgres
> 9.3.5, however I assume the "core" function will be unchanged between
> different revisions.

I suspect you want to start looking at
PostgresMain in src/backend/tcop/postgres.c

and ServerLoop in src/backend/postmaster/postmaster.c

Regards

Mark

P.s: FWIW I think this *is* the right list to ask this type of question...

Сообщение: Re: BRIN indexes - TRAP: BadArgument
Сообщение: Re: BRIN indexes - TRAP: BadArgument