Re: FW: error

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: FW: error
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 09/20/2014 07:27 AM, Vaughn, Ben wrote:
> I also tried to help Barth. we couldn't get the 300 version to work.
> Then we/he tried the 200 version and he told ne that worked

That version was built against an older version (2008 I believe) of the
C++ Redistributable Package, which was probably on his machine. There
has been some talk amongst the psqlodbc developers on how to deal with
that going forward. Not sure where that is at the moment though?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com