Re: pgbench throttling latency limit

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: pgbench throttling latency limit
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09/10/2014 05:47 PM, Mitsumasa KONDO wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I find typo in your patch. Please confirm.
>
> @line 239
> - agg->sum2_lag = 0;
> +  agg->sum_lag = 0;

Ah thanks, cood catch!

> And back patch is welcome for me.

I've committed and backpatched this, as well as a patch to refactor the
way the Poisson delay is computed.

I kept the log file format unchanged when --rate is not used, so it now
has a different number of fields depending on whether --rate is used or not.

Please review the changes I made one more time, to double-check that I
mess up something.

- Heikki