Re: [ODBC] BIRT report opening multiple connections

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: [ODBC] BIRT report opening multiple connections
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 8/14/2014 1:20 PM, Barry Bell wrote:
> We have BIRT report with multiple Queries inside the report.
> Each Qurery inside the BIRT report is creating a different connection.
> Any Ideas how to fix this? (Report may have upto 100 queries)
>

>   The problem: Each call of dataset open a connection to the source but
>   does not close it after dataset execution.
>   (This does not happen under a different DB like Oracle or Mysql)

sounds like a broken application to me.   very broken.   the API calls
to JDBC are the same regardless of what database you're connecting to.
I would be talking with the application developers or support crew.

Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] BIRT report opening multiple connections
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] BIRT report opening multiple connections