Re: New gTLDs available / how to protect the PostgreSQL brand

От damien clochard
Тема Re: New gTLDs available / how to protect the PostgreSQL brand
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
FTR we acquired the "postgresql.expert" domain two days ago just after
it was made publicly available.

Like I said, DALIBO will continue to monitor the release of new gTLDs
and we will try to get the ones that seem strategic for the us and the
PostgreSQL community. And we will continue to transfer these domains to
to the community.

However we feel that the task of intercepting the new strategic gTLDs
would be done more efficiently by the trademark owner itself.

Regards,