Re: BUG #8984: ERROR: t_xmin is uncommitted in tuple to be updated

От Marko Tiikkaja
Тема Re: BUG #8984: ERROR: t_xmin is uncommitted in tuple to be updated
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 1/29/14, 12:25 PM, I wrote:
> It looks like this could happen if the xmin of the tuple happens to be
> the reported xid of a standby with hot_standby_feedback, no?

My bad, hot_standby_feedback sets xmin, but TransactionIdIsInProgress()
only looks at xid.  So that theory is obviously bogus.

Regards,
Marko Tiikkaja

Сообщение: Re: BUG #9003: Hard-coding to localhost in postmaster
Сообщение: Re: BUG #9003: Hard-coding to localhost in postmaster