Re: BUG #8970: ts_parse incorrectly split numbers in digit token

От Marco Atzeri
Тема Re: BUG #8970: ts_parse incorrectly split numbers in digit token
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 26/01/2014 03:25, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> marco.atzeri@gmail.com escribió:
>

> To trace this, I would look at src/backend/tsearch/wparser_def.c;
> probably try compiling that file with WPARSER_TRACE defined, and compare
> the output of ts_parse() in something simple such as '345' in a working
> port with the failing one.  That might give you clues as to what is
> causing the failure.

database created with LANG=en_US.UTF-8

postgres=# SELECT * FROM ts_parse('default', '345');
;
  tokid | token
-------+-------
     12 | 3
     12 | 4
     22 | 5
(3 rows)

parsing "345"
state TPS_Base at 3 matched rule 12 flags tostate TPS_InSpace
state TPS_InSpace at 4 matched rule 8 flags BINGO tostate TPS_Base type
blank
state TPS_Base at 4 matched rule 12 flags tostate TPS_InSpace
state TPS_InSpace at 5 matched rule 8 flags BINGO tostate TPS_Base type
blank
state TPS_Base at 5 matched rule 5 flags tostate TPS_InUnsignedInt
state TPS_InUnsignedInt at EOF matched rule 0 flags BINGO tostate
TPS_Base type uint

database created with LANG=C

postgres=# SELECT * FROM ts_parse('default', '345');
;
  tokid | token
(1 row)

parsing "345"
state TPS_Base at 3 matched rule 5 flags tostate TPS_InUnsignedInt
state TPS_InUnsignedInt at 4 matched rule 1 flags
state TPS_InUnsignedInt at 5 matched rule 1 flags
state TPS_InUnsignedInt at EOF matched rule 0 flags BINGO tostate
TPS_Base type uint

Сообщение: Re: BUG #8970: ts_parse incorrectly split numbers in digit token
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8970: ts_parse incorrectly split numbers in digit token