Re: Versions for Linux dists

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Versions for Linux dists
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 11/07/2013 10:18 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
>
>> How about some of the text which was cut from this exchange?  No idea
>> what you're talking about here.
>
> There was none, which I can tell because I just approved the stalled
> messages from Stefan from the moderation queue.  It seems three
> moderators for pgsql-advocacy are not enough.

Huh, what?

Gah.  Looks like my configuration for the Android mailing list moderator
tool has been broken for a while ... but in a way that it reports
"nothing to moderate".  Fixing ...

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Versions for Linux dists
От: Mariano Reingart
Сообщение: PgDay Argentina 2013 final speaker line-up and call for lightning talks proposals