Re: table lock when where clause uses unique constraing instead of primary key.

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: table lock when where clause uses unique constraing instead of primary key.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/04/2013 12:15 PM, Jeff Amiel wrote:

> On Monday, November 4, 2013 1:48 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Any triggers on user_profile?
>> Any FK relationship in either direction?
>

> I grepped the schema (just to be sure) - no foreign keys on columns or table at all.
> I do have an audit trigger on the table for updates - inserts into an audit table when changes are made and it DOES
doa separate select from user_profile for other reasons - but not "for update" or anything - no explicit locking.

Would it be possible to see that audit function?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

От: Elliot
Сообщение: Re: ON DELETE CASCADE Question
От: Jeff Amiel
Сообщение: Re: table lock when where clause uses unique constraing instead of primary key.