Re: Java String saving as unicode in database

От dmp
Тема Re: Java String saving as unicode in database
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I have cleaned up the Test_UTC.java class and renamed it to
PostgreSQL_JDBC_Test. Corrected some stuff. This class can
be used as a generic test bed for PostgreSQL JDBC connections.

Just add a new method for your test case. I will leave this
one in this location and update if needed.

**REPLACED -->> Test_UTC.java WITH PostgreSQL_JDBC_Test.java

http://dandymadeproductions.com/temp/PostgreSQL_JDBC_Test.java

danap.