Re: Company PR WAS: News links, post 'em here

От damien clochard
Тема Re: Company PR WAS: News links, post 'em here
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

>   - Dimitri tries to reconciliate the ideal with what happened for real
>     this time (community effort on the one hand, and independant private
>     company's campain to advertise Oracle migrations to PostgreSQL 9.3
>     more than anything else on the other hand, all happening at the same
>     time under the same PR opportunity);

Dimitri,

I respect your opinion but when you say things like this you need to
give some facts. So far you haven't provided any example supporting your
claim and it is difficult to answer such an important claim without
knowing what exactly you're talking about...

So once again, if you found something inapproriate in the news coverage
of PostgreSQL 9.3 in the French media, please give us more details.

--
Damien

Сообщение: Re: Company PR WAS: News links, post 'em here
Сообщение: Re: Company PR WAS: News links, post 'em here