Re: Dependency bugs in postgresql-9.3 packages -- RC1 does not install

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Dependency bugs in postgresql-9.3 packages -- RC1 does not install
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Guys,

Apologies for ping.  Andres contacted me; apparently your replies got
spam-trapped.

> That tells me you didn't follow the docs at apt.postgresql.org… actually
> you need to go check the FAQ these days it seems. As 9.3 is not released
> yet you need to setup your system to fetch its libpq version:
>
>   http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt/FAQ
>   http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt/FAQ#I_want_to_try_the_beta_version_of_the_next_PostgreSQL_release

Thanks, seem to work!

We should put a link on the downloads page if this is required for
beta-testing.  We can't reasonably expect users to find the FAQ on their
own.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.