Re: [ODBC] Segmentation Fault in Postgres server when using psqlODBC

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: [ODBC] Segmentation Fault in Postgres server when using psqlODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 11.06.2013 19:04, Joshua Berry wrote:
> Hiroshi Inoue has developed the attached patch to correct the issue that
> was  reported. More of the dialogue can be found in the pgsql-odbc list.

I tried to follow that thread over at pgsql-odbc, but couldn't quite
understand what the problem is. Did you have a test program to reproduce
it? Or failing that, what is the sequence of protocol messages that
causes the problem?

- Heikki