Re: elephant logo in OFM format?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: elephant logo in OFM format?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 04/08/2013 12:04 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> =
>>> Looks like we are chasing shiny things see here:
>>>
>>> http://pgfoundry.org/docman/?group_id=1000089#
>>>
>>> Sure looks like there is svg already available to me.
>>
>> And sure enough, it is on this page too: http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Logo - so we're all set on that
>
> Right, but I thought the issue was that only limited-availability
> proprietary software could produce an OFM, and that's what we were
> proposing to pay for?

Well.. maybe but if we need OFM format it is likely the people have said
software and can convert it on their own, when it is needed. Then we can
get the conversion for free?

JD

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC
@cmdpromptinc - 509-416-6579

Сообщение: Re: elephant logo in OFM format?
Сообщение: Re: elephant logo in OFM format?