Re: 7.2 items

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 7.2 items
Дата
Re: 7.2 items  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: 7.2 items  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Here is a small list of big TODO items.  I was wondering which ones
> people were thinking about for 7.2?

Peter E. had implied that he wanted to tackle the elog issues for 7.2,
but I'm not sure if he's committed to it or not.

I am wanting to see SQL schemas happen, and it's possible that
tablespaces should be dealt with in combination with that.

Other than that, I'm mostly thinking about performance improvements
for 7.2, not features ... as far as my personal plans go, that is.

Сообщение: Re: Regression tests for OBSD scrammed..
Сообщение: Re: Regression tests for OBSD scrammed..