Re: OSCON WAS: SouthEast LinuxFest (SELF) 2013 Request for Papers (RFP)

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: OSCON WAS: SouthEast LinuxFest (SELF) 2013 Request for Papers (RFP)
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
> Yeah, I think folks here feel that we're competing with too much OSCON
> extracurricular activities to have a successful pgDay.  I think an
> evening get together would be good.  Were you thinking of something
> more than just getting BOF?

I was thinking maybe doing a full-evening BOF plus PDXPUG people.  Which
would probably require us to do it outside the convention center, and
serving beer.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: OSCON WAS: SouthEast LinuxFest (SELF) 2013 Request for Papers (RFP)
Сообщение: Re: OSCON WAS: SouthEast LinuxFest (SELF) 2013 Request for Papers (RFP)