Re: ISO 8601 'Time Intervals' of the 'format with time-unit deignators'

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ISO 8601 'Time Intervals' of the 'format with time-unit deignators'
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> Tom Lane writes:
>> I don't really care for using that name for it ---

> iso8601

> Keep in mind that SQL itself is also a kind of ISO, so being more specific
> is useful.

Yes, but by the same token "iso8601" isn't specific enough either.
Several of the other input formats we support have at least as good a
claim on that name.

Сообщение: Re: ISO 8601 'Time Intervals' of the 'format with time-unit
Сообщение: Re: ISO 8601 'Time Intervals' of the 'format with time-unit