Re: [BUGS]log can not be output when use DataSource

От Chen Huajun
Тема Re: [BUGS]log can not be output when use DataSource
Дата
Re: [BUGS]log can not be output when use DataSource
Список pgsql-jdbc
> Yes, it might be better, but I don't see how it fails otherwise ?

Let me describe it again
1)Driver has a global LogLevel setting by the following
   org.postgresql.Driver.setLogLevel()

2)each Connection has their own LogLevel,default is the same as Driver's,and can be rewrited by url,for example
   jdbc:postgresql://localhost/test?loglevel=1

     protected AbstractJdbc2Connection(HostSpec[] hostSpecs, String user, String database, Properties info, String url)
throwsSQLException
     {
                int logLevel = Driver.getLogLevel();
         String connectionLogLevel = info.getProperty("loglevel");
         if (connectionLogLevel != null) {
             try {
                 logLevel = Integer.parseInt(connectionLogLevel);
             } catch (Exception l_e) {
                 // XXX revisit
                 // invalid value for loglevel; ignore it
             }
         }
     }

3)BaseDataSource.getConnection() will append loglevel to url regardless BaseDataSource.setLogLevel() was not be called
So,the url should be as the following,and the Connection's log is off.
jdbc:postgresql://localhost/test?loglevel=0

--
Best Regards,
Chen Huajun