Re: Support for cert auth in JDBC

От dmp
Тема Re: Support for cert auth in JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I know of the CertAuthFactory code and have it in my list of items to
review at some point when I verify SSL with my project. That code as
indicated in the comments has the author as:

@author Marc-André Laverdière (marc-andre@atc.tcs.com /
marcandre.laverdiere@tcs.com)

I think that Craig Ringer, who has been active on this forum, was maybe
reviewing for possible inclusion in the PgJDBC.

As with any open source project there are limitations on resources
and contributors. If the thread ended on Nov 2, 2011 then that is
all the farther it went with the PgJDBC. If a patch had been submitted
for code to be included then Dave would have probably known more.

danap.

dmp wrote:
 > Hello,
 >
 > Perhaps someone in this forum may be able to help with implementing
 > the solution you desire, but perhaps you should speak more directly
 > to the individual who created the CerAuthFactory class or initiating
 > the report on Nov. 2, 2011.
 >
 > I'm not sure how this forum is going to be of help to you with pgJDBC
 > when on your own acknowledgment the problem of connecting via SSL
 > appears to be with with the use of Hibernate.
 >
 > danap.

Сообщение: Re: Support for cert auth in JDBC
Сообщение: Re: Support for cert auth in JDBC