Re: Do I have a hardware or a software problem?

От David Boreham
Тема Re: Do I have a hardware or a software problem?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 12/11/2012 8:11 PM, Evgeny Shishkin wrote:

> Quoting
> http://www.storagereview.com/intel_ssd_dc_s3700_series_enterprise_ssd_review
Heh. A fine example of the kind of hand-waving of which I spoke ;)

Higher performance is certainly a benefit, although at present we can't
saturate even a single 710 series drive (the application, CPU, OS, etc
is the bottleneck). Similarly while dual-porting certainly has its uses,
it is not something I need.

От: Evgeny Shishkin
Сообщение: Re: Do I have a hardware or a software problem?
От: Huan Ruan
Сообщение: hash join vs nested loop join