Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?
Дата
Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?  (Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
> I plan to reply something like: "we cannot count Windows installer,
> other binaries, RPM packages, Debian packages, etc. but regular
> downloads from the Community site are XX".

It's not helpful if the exceptions make our numbers look smaller than
MySQL's ...

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

От: Gabriele Bartolini
Сообщение: Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?
Сообщение: Re: Rough estimate of number of downloads per year/month/day?