Re: Injection points: some tools to wait and wake

От Andrey M. Borodin
Тема Re: Injection points: some tools to wait and wake
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On 4 Mar 2024, at 06:44, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> so I have applied it

Great! Thank you! A really useful stuff for an asynchronous testing!

> On 4 Mar 2024, at 09:17, Jelte Fennema-Nio <postgres@jeltef.nl> wrote:
>
> this code is included in src/test/modules. It sounds like that
> location will make it somewhat hard to install.

+1. I joined the thread too late to ask why it’s not in core. But, it seems to me that separating logic even further is
notnecessary, given build option —with-injection-points off by default.

> If that's indeed the
> case, would it be possible to move it to contrib instead?

There’s no point in shipping this to users, especially with the build without injection points compiled.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.